«Travel Destinations» around the world in 10 minutes, a compilation of articles bringing a bit of the world for you.
When you think of vacation, you think of a new adventure. The world is full of beautiful, heavenly, mysterious places … Whatever the direction, the weather or size, everyone owns his own magic, places just waiting for you!
If you are considering arming suitcases, maybe one of these destinations you find interesting.
The course today is a country considered a world power, to date has more than 320 million inhabitants, the official language is English, its currency the US dollar; It is divided politically into 50 states.
Perfect, you guessed it! The destination is:
→ USA (United States of America)
For its size and contrast multiple places that compose it, it is impossible to define this country for tourism as a whole so let’s start with the city of Miami in the state of Florida one of the main tourist destinations in the world, «Magic City». Here a small tourist guide:
- Do you think you need the English language to defend at the airport? That is almost certain. Here’s a little life that can get you in trouble: English Airport
Top 10 Miami Shopping Malls
If you’re in Miami shopping is an irresistible temptation, here are some recommendations.
- Dolphin Mall: $$
- Lincoln Road Mall: $$$
- The Falls: $$
- Bal Harbour Shops: $$$$
- Village of Merrick Park: $$$$
- Aventura Mall: $$
- Sawgrass Mills Mall (Outlet) $$
- CocoWalk: $$
- Bayside Marketplace: $$
- Miracle Mile: $$$
- South Beach: The most famous beach in Miami
- Crandon Park Beach: Although not of the best known, is one of the best beaches in Miami, the favorite for watersports north and in the south, their waters are calm and the sand is white.
- Everglades National Park: A park that hosts animal species in danger of extinction, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Zoo Miami: The home of amazing exotic animals from Asia, Australia and Africa
- Coral Castle: An architectural curiosity of carved coral, a place with history.
- The Design District and Wynwood neighborhood: in the heart of Miami, collect street art, the most famous design houses and art galleries of international renown.
- (PAMM) Perez Art Museum Miami: Modern and Contemporary Art, dedicated to collecting and exhibiting international art
- Jungle Island zoological park that recreates a tropical rainforest inhabited by birds, monkeys and other wonderful species
- Monkey Jungle: Monkeys and human integrated in the same place, similar to an Amazonian habitat environment.
- Miami Seaquarium: Perfect for lovers of marine life
Also, you can do some outdoor activities such as:
Bike ride, camping, boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, picnic among the most prominent.
Do not forget you accompany your music journey! For inspiration coming and going «in the zone» created this playlist for you:
You already have a fairly wide to enjoy Miami idea, and if it makes you just need to know English to travel and to go around the world without worries, begins the course , practice every day and make use of the aid find in the article, the insurance you’ll need.
The following are not more, gives a pasadita for these items: To rent a car || English for hotel